Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's going on with my Zune XP Theme?

As I'd blogged about months ago, I've been in love with Microsoft's original Zune XP visual theme: it's dark, shiny, and requires no complicated hacking to get to install properly.

If you want to get it yourself, here's the direct link to the install file.

Now unfortunately, for some reason some elements of my Zune theme aren't displaying correctly. Specifically, it's instead displaying as the Windows classic view. Take a look:

Now if this was properly set up, the gray background for the "System Tasks", "Other Places" and "Details" should be the shiny orange look, and the background for that entire sidebar should be a darker gray.

I've reloaded my other themes and brought back the Zune theme, and it's still that way. I'm at a loss for what to do, and I'm afraid I'd end up changing things that would be a pain to change back if they don't work. Does anyone know what's going on here? If you do, you'll get your own featured article on Greasy PC!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: